ONLINE SIGN-UP FORM
Once you have contacted a key partner (see guidance below), please complete the online form: NEW ONLINE SIGN UP FORM – CLICK HERE
IMPORTANT: Membership to SC21, an ADS governed programme for UK industry, requires commitment at CEO or equivalent level within your organisation.
JOINING THE PROGRAMME: TALK TO THE SC21 PROJECT TEAM
At the heart of SC21 is an industry commitment to work together to deliver improvements to the supply chain, thus enhancing the competitiveness of the UK aerospace and defence industry.
The first step to joining this programme is to register your interest first with a key contact, this will help you to understand the requirements of the SC21 programme and what resources you will need to make the journey a success. You can find the SC21 Project Team’s contact details clicking on SC21 Project Managers at this link. Please use these details to make initial contact with us, update us on your progress and ask any other queries you may have.
REGIONAL TRADE AND ADVISORY PARTNERS
- If you wish to also speak to a regional partner, please do!
THE 7 COMMITMENTS
The SC21 action plan contains seven commitments which all signatories agree to implement.
Signatories are fully committed to:
- A new SC21 business culture: no matter what our role or position in a supply chain, we are determined to effect fundamental business transformation. We will work openly and transparently, through sharing information and working collaboratively, to deliver benefits across the industry. We will avoid duplication and waste.
- Delivering innovation: we will build on success to enable our industry to be a leader in the development of competitive value chains. We will pursue the most competitive solutions for our customers, by accessing innovation and specialist expertise. We will encourage innovation and investment of all types throughout the supply chain, achieved through providing a more trusting and open environment.
- Through-life solutions: total through-life cost is of paramount importance to our customers. We will involve all functions of the supply chain, for example: procurement, engineering and finance, throughout the project, product or service lifecycle. Transparency will be encouraged, with more planning and forecast data made available using bid conferences, project conferences and other means of communication.
- Delivering the SC21 plan: as a signatory to this action plan, we accept that our adherence to the commitments will be tested annually and that our performance will be measured and published. We will help in the development of this plan by sharing experiences
- Leadership: we will encourage colleagues in the industry, including our customers and suppliers, to join SC21 as both signatories and active participants.
- Ethical practices: we will ensure that all business is conducted in a principled manner, with the highest degree of personal and business integrity
- Increased pace of change: our rate of change and improvement will be at an accelerated pace. Signatories will work together to harmonise how supply chains are developed, how accreditation occurs, how performance is measured and how relationships are improved.