NMCL Ambassador Role
The NMCL Ambassador scheme offers a role for supporters of NMCL that cannot engage in other ways. It is recognised that there are individuals who are enthused by NMCL who will not be able to engage in a formal role due to conflicts of interest. This is most likely to occur with individuals representing manufacturing primes, OEMs or Tier 1s who cannot be considered for assessment roles.
The role of the Ambassador is to:
- Promote NMCL within advanced manufacturing
- Support and promote the ‘competitiveness’ message
- Help connect advanced manufacturers to NMCL
- Act as an NMCL ‘visible presence’ within manufacturing
- Take an active part in the NMCL community and where possible the Industry Advisory Panel
What scheme will provide
- On becoming an Ambassador, the individual will receive a certificate and NMCL Ambassador lapel badge
- Ambassadors will be informed of major changes to the NMCL system and will receive a newsletter twice a year
- There will be an annual Ambassadors Day during which Ambassadors will be updated on NMCL, how it is working and how it may develop.
If you are interested in becoming an NMCL Ambassador please send an expression of interest to email@example.com with the words “NMCL Ambassador – Expression of Interest” in the title.