Competitiveness is an ongoing process that requires consistent effort and monitoring. Through SC21 Competitiveness there are a number of ways to help.
- Simple analytics: to encourage and recognise performance improvement.
- An individually focused Continuous Sustainable Improvement Plan (CSIP): outlining specific actions and initiatives aimed at achieveing ongoing improvements in your business. The CSIP will enable you to deploy the identified improvements. Our resources include a single improvement template for all participants to use, with all the suggested information to be contained in an ideal CSIP.
- Critical workstreams and enhanced learning available through a comprehensive library of 110+ improvement modules across four themes:
- Competitive Strategy and Management Systems
- Manufacturing Operations
- NPI and Lifestyle Management
- Supply Chain
Each module is engineered to focus on those areas that will strengthen your business and add value to you and your customer. You will be helped by our approved Providers.
Continual improvement for ISO9001 standard
Continual improvement (CI) is a key requirement of the ISO 9001 standard.
The standard encourages organisations to establish a systematic approach to quality management and requires companies to constantly look for ways to improve how things are done by making changes in their activities and procedures. In doing so, organisations can enhance their efficiency, effectiveness and ability to satisfy customer’s needs.
The SC21 Competitiveness programme establishes a route to quality management that complies with the ISO 9001 standard.