O&P specialises in competitive business strategy expertise for small and mid-sized manufacturing businesses by delivering consultancy and training in a high quality, affordable and flexible way. We build our client’s strategic leadership capabilities and give them to the confidence to execute distinctive strategies which deliver superior competitive advantage, measurable results and long-term success.
We focus exclusively on competitive business strategy giving us a greater depth of expertise compared to generalist consultancies who claim to offer strategy expertise. Our focus on small and mid-sized manufacturing businesses means we understand the unique challenges of developing and deploying strategy with these types of client. We specialise in the following areas of expertise;
- Competitive positioning of products and services within specific markets
- Understanding and dealing with external forces and macro trends impacting profitability and competitive performance
- Discovering and developing new strategic growth opportunities
- Creation of vision and mission and the development of strategy and practical plans to deliver results
- Strategy deployment, performance measurement, strategy governance and cultural change management to support strategy execution
- Developing business capabilities and operating models to build and sustain competitive advantage
We never use Associates or sub-contractors. Consultancy services are guaranteed to be delivered by our Managing Director & Founder Dr. Chris Owen. Chris is the original architect and thought leader of the NMCL competitiveness philosophy. His unique knowledge and expertise allows him to rapidly assimilate NMCL Assessment results to build effective strategies and integrate NMCL Charters for coherent strategy deployment. We have experience of pulling together multiple NMCL providers to ensure delivery of a single, joined up strategic plan.