Within the SC21 Project Team we recognise that the provision of high quality training and support is a key enabler to the successful implementation of the improvement journey.
As part of ensuring that quality training is provided the Performance, Development and Quality SIG oversees the approval of knowledge providers, partners and practitioners. Currently we have approved a number of both independent training companies and individuals from Primes to deliver SC21 training for our Operational Excellence (OE) and Competitiveness & Growth (G&G) Programmes.
A brief summary of the differences between a strategic partner, training partner and practitioners in delivering the SC21 Operational Excellence (OE) Programme are listed below:
- SC21 OE Strategic Partner. Sufficient expertise and resources to deliver full awareness of the SC21 OE Programme (Quality Accreditation, Development and Performance & Relationship) including diagnostics and action plan
- SC21 OE Training Partner. A Subject Matter Expert with resources to deliver Specialist Training, Coaching & Mentoring in a specific discipline. A Training Partner is not able to deliver whole programme, but maybe part, or specialist approved training as part of improvement
- SC21 OE Practitioner. Expertise in Business Excellence (BusEx) , Manufacturing Excellence (ManEx) and Relationship Excellence (RelEx) providing independent assessments to recognised SC21 standards, can support but not lead assessment
- SC21 OE Lead Practitioner. Expertise in Business Excellence (BusEx), Manufacturing Excellence (ManEx) and Relationship Excellence (RelEx) providing independent assessments to recognised SC21 standards, leads assessment
- SC21 OE Master Practitioner. An individual who has the necessary skills knowledge and experience to train, coach and mentor an individual to become a Practitioner