The SC21 Relationship Excellence (RelEx) model allows to understand and support organisations who want to drive business results through the development of a collaborative working approach using relationship lean tools, techniques and philosophies.
The SC21 Relationship Excellence (RelEx) model is used to understand how the organisations’ senior management teams are enabling collaborative working and deriving business results across the boundaries of the company, including customers and suppliers.
SC21 Relationship Excellence (RelEx) Framework has been designed for organisations to use:
- as a self-assessment methodology
- with ‘clusters’ within the supply chain
- with SC21 RelEx Practitioners
The following are helpful links to download:
- RxP02 – Relationship Excellence Process Overview Rev D(c) (597 KB)
- RxT02 – RelEx Workbook Master V – Rev E (135 KB)
- Relationship Management Toolkit
Relationship Excellence assessments must be conducted by recognised trained practitioners unless you are using the tool for internal self-assessment as part of SC21 Lite.
Participating companies should be provided with or obtain a copy of The EFQM Model brochure: ISBN: 978-90-5236-845-0 to be used in conjunction with these documents – link to EFQM website to purchase.