How to join?
SC21 is a voluntary programme and becoming a participant is free. The programme follows a simple 4 step framework, culminating in the achievement of industry-recognised performance standard awards.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING
Participating in the SC21 programme delivers recognised benefits across your business:
- Improved delivery performance (OTIF)
- Lead time reduction
- Better cash flow
- Reduced inventory
- Labour and set-up time reduction
- Greater focus on “fit for purpose” equipment
- Consistent forecasting
- Increased return on capital employed
- Reduced number of overdue/backlog orders
- Accurate planned vs. actual labour cost
- Floor space utilisation
- Cross-company team working
- Better contract management
- Long-term planning between customers and suppliers
- Communication before and during the manufacturing process
- Less customer complaints
- Quality cost reduction
- Reduced cost of scrap and rework
- Reduced dispatch cost (re-delivery)
- Sharing resources
- Industry training and development for employees
- UK focus on improvement and competitiveness
- SME support and communication
- Cross-fertilisation between Customers, Suppliers and key stakeholders
- Sustainability / sustainable procurement
Find out how other companies have benefitted from the SC21 process here and the Benefits Guide here.
REGISTER TO SIGN UP
To register to the SC21 Lite or Operational Excellence (OE) programme, please complete the registration form – note we have recently merged the C&G form with the OE form.
If you would like to register an expression of interest for our Competitive and Growth (C&G) programme please find out more here.
IMPORTANT: Membership to SC21, an ADS governed programme for UK industry, requires commitment at CEO or equivalent level within your organisation.