SC21 LITE: QUICK START GUIDANCE FOR SMES
THE QUICK START PROCESS:
- Engage with the SC21 Project Team for advice and guidance and to register on the programme.
- Utilise the SC21 website pages for information and resources, including the following tools:
- Carry out self-diagnostic activity within your own organisation.
- Devise your first CSIP.
- Consult the SC21 Project Team or Performance, Development and Quality Special Interest Group (PDQ SIG) expert for further guidance or help on any queries e.g. CSIP development.
- Think about visiting other SC21 companies i.e. “SC21 mentor companies”/SC21 award winners.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU WANT TO SUBMIT FOR AN AWARD?
In order to maintain the consistency and quality of recognition via the SC21 programme, large and small companies alike are all required to conform to the formal recognition process. One of the most important things to establish is your quality and delivery performance which needs to be at award level for each of your major aerospace, defence, security and space customers. Your customers will have to ratify this data and you must also commit to have a SC21 approved practitioner perform the business, manufacturing and relationship excellence assessments formally. Please visit here for more information.